This question has been flagged

Hi,

In OpenERP 7, I have a client with the following scenario.

Product is set "buy" "make_to_order"

A sales order is put in and confirmed, a delivery order is generated, the scheduler is run, and the correct RFQ is created.

At this point, the RFQ is inadvertently cancelled. (I know it can be reinstated, but they didn't, or let's say it was deleted).

Running the scheduler does not create a new PO, and there is no indication from the warehouse/purchasing side that there is a problem.

The Sale now shows with a "shipping exception" - Which there sort of is... but the options are ignore (they don't want to) or recreate the delivery order, which recreates the procurement and a new RFQ. Although this appears to be sort of correct, there are now 2 delivery orders.

What is the "proper" steps to follow in this scenario to recreate the product requirement without creating a new delivery order ?

I also wonder if this fix from launchpad bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/868456 (sorry, insufficient karma to post the link as a link) 2011 sounds like it addressed this very thing?

Thanks in advance...

Discard
Best Answer

I think that's an issue in the way OpenERP is recreating the picking order and procurements. Actually the pick is recreated from stock.move data by checking if their state is set to 'cancel'.

It's do not seems to be the correct way to do as when the purchase order is canceled, then all purchase lines and their attached procurement too, but NOT the stock.move linked to the procurement.

It's look like a BUG for me.

Discard