Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cancelling an MO that has been completed. Best method?

v7
By
Ray Carnes
on 2/21/13, 6:34 PM 763 views

Does anyone have an easy way to put back in stock all of the consumed materials from a complex MO (lost of raw materials) ?

The use case would be if a user starts and finishes and MO, then the MO is cancelled. (someone changes their mind?).

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 2/22/13, 4:31 AM

Every MO has an underlying internal picking list. I always do this that way:

1. Goto 'Warehous -> Internal Moves'
  2. Search the picking list of the manufactoring order (e.g. :MO/00001)
  3. In the TreeView check the picking list and choose 'More -> Return Shipment'

It is important that you are in the TreeView, because the 'Return Shipment' option is only visible here.

I tried this. The picking wants to move items from STOCK to STOCK - shouldn't it be moving items from PRODUCTION to STOCK? The first picking I tried is in 'Waiting Availability' state. The next I could process but it did not change inventory levels. Do I need to change the locations? Is there a configuration I need to check?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 2/22/13, 8:53 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/13, 6:34 PM
Seen: 763 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM