This question has been flagged
2 Replies

To the topic, when I create a manufacturing order without produce and cancel this order, the list of products in BOM is reserve. I create a new same manufacturing order, I found the martires can't move, it reserved by the old manufacture order( the cancel one). 

How can I cancel the reserved of the martires?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you are looking to unreserve the reserved raw materials to a manufacturing order, you can a see a Unreserve button in the header section , just click it to Unreserve the raw materials.

On clicking the cancel button unreserving of the reserved raw materials will take place. And if there is any related procurements it will be moved to the exception state.
See the action for the cancel button,

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, but when I didn't click the unreserved before cancel the manufacturing order, how can I unreserve after the manufacturing order already cancelled

Discard

I think on clicking the cancel button itself the unreserving of the reserved raw materials will take place. And if there is any related procurements it will be moved to the exception state

updated the answer with the action of the cancel button

Author

I checked the Raw materials stock move, the state is "cancelled", it's not exception. I think it's a bug , when cancel the manufacturing order without "unreserved", the raw materials will reserve and can't use for new manufacturing any more.

One year later, I face the same problem. Cancelled MOs still reserve components. I am able to update the Quantity To Produce, but I am not able to unreserve.