This question has been flagged
14 Replies

Hi community, thank you in advance for any help suggestions in this questions.

As a company, we've started to implement openerp, and we have run into the following issue.

1. We created a sales order, and confirmed it
  2. Opened delivery screen, and delivered all products to customer location.
  3. Our customer was not able to pay their bill
  4. Open delivery screen, clicked return products
  5. Products were successfully returned to inventory
  6. Attempt to cancel original delivery order (from which we have already returned products!) Could not, because "delivery lines were in "done" state"
  7. Attempt again to delete sales order. Could not, because delivery lines that are attached to that record are present.

Why can't delivery lines that are returned be deleted? Is this a bug?

This represents a problem for us. We often open the product screen, and click "Sales order lines" to view where/when we have sold a certain product. However, all the lines from our faulty sales order that we want to delete are showing up. Whats worse is that they are marked with a status of "Done" and not "Cancelled". But we never sold these products! They are back in our inventory.

I'm at a loss of what to do... If anyone has any suggestions for us, we would be gratefully appreciated. We just want to get rid of the sales order. Also, I should mention that we are NOT using the accounting module for our books, and thus don't really mind if what we need to do would throw off accounting..

Thank you very much,

Tim

Discard

Install sales order reopen if you are using V6 or V6.1 not sure about V7 but you should be able to do an item return

Author

The problem with the item return, is that the items have been delivered. Then, I return these items, but the system does not match the "return" with the original stock moves. So the sales order still thinks it is connected to the original stock moves. I cannot change the status of the sales return.

do you have resolved this issue? I have the same problem...

Can anyone please shed some light on this most basic problem? Plase upvote the question so it gets more attention...

odoo had very bad eCommerce & RMA system, also to upgrade feature for font-end it mean big cost. As many accepting it, too many rejecting odoo too, because of not only RMA critical features, but many bugs when such invoice or shipment cancelled. Also till multi-company rma or inveotry config getting suck. many issue with accounting till date.

After returning the products just change the quantities on the sales order to 0

Best Answer

I have the same problem, is anybody found a solution please ? thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

why nobody know realy how to do this ... that is basic i also wanna know how to to this

Discard
Best Answer

I think I have finally uncovered the solution behind this, first a launchpad link with a similar problem:

Solution:

Create Invoice for Sales order and cancel it then either:
1. Leave in invoice exception
2. Ignore exception and have the sale order set to "Done"

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You can cancel sale order by this app, even after deliver items. By click on this , Cancel Sale Order App link.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/cancel_sale_order/ 

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello tim diamond,

There is one app on odoo store which will allow to cancel Sales Order whose Delivery is validated / done.

This module allows you to cancel processed Sales orders by single click.

=> Cancel Delivery Orders attached with Sales Order, even if those are processed.

=> While cancel delivery order, it will affect stock & remove journal entries (If any) created for stock valuation.

=> Cancel Invoices which are created from the sales order.

=> If payment is made for an invoice, it will unreconciled a payment from the invoice & cancel it.

Click here for more details about an App

It also include Cancel stock picking app 
                                Discard
                                Best Answer

Hi,

Create Invoice for Sales order and cancel it then either:
                                1. Leave in invoice exception
                                2. Ignore exception and have the sale order set to "Done"

Discard
                                Best Answer

I have the same problem once you have transfered the products you cannot edit/change the delivery  "Stock picking" but in real world this happen frequently, customer can ask add or remove products from the order or simply cancel the order. Once you have generated the delivery you can only reverse the transfer and make a new sales order but the old sales order is in done state and you cannot cancel it. 

Discard
                                Best Answer

I have found a temporary solution to this problem (i wanted to cancel the original delivered order in this twisted state)

1. open the delivery orders from warehouse
                                2. click on the particular delivery order
                                3. click on a product from there
                                4. open:internal moves window opens, click on the reference no. field (something like OUT/0005)
                                5. then in this new window titled OUT/0005 open additional info and change the sales order to some dummy.
                                6. and finally i was able to delete my original order!
                                Discard

I tried this method in v7 but the reference on the delivery order is still SO0XX so it refuses to delete because of this reference. Even when I deleted that reference from the stock moves.