Hi community, thank you in advance for any help suggestions in this questions.
As a company, we've started to implement openerp, and we have run into the following issue.
- We created a sales order, and confirmed it
- Opened delivery screen, and delivered all products to customer location.
- Our customer was not able to pay their bill
- Open delivery screen, clicked return products
- Products were successfully returned to inventory
- Attempt to cancel original delivery order (from which we have already returned products!) Could not, because "delivery lines were in "done" state"
- Attempt again to delete sales order. Could not, because delivery lines that are attached to that record are present.
Why can't delivery lines that are returned be deleted? Is this a bug?
This represents a problem for us. We often open the product screen, and click "Sales order lines" to view where/when we have sold a certain product. However, all the lines from our faulty sales order that we want to delete are showing up. Whats worse is that they are marked with a status of "Done" and not "Cancelled". But we never sold these products! They are back in our inventory.
I'm at a loss of what to do... If anyone has any suggestions for us, we would be gratefully appreciated. We just want to get rid of the sales order. Also, I should mention that we are NOT using the accounting module for our books, and thus don't really mind if what we need to do would throw off accounting..
Thank you very much,
I have the same problem once you have transfered the products you cannot edit/change the delivery "Stock picking" but in real world this happen frequently, customer can ask add or remove products from the order or simply cancel the order. Once you have generated the delivery you can only reverse the transfer and make a new sales order but the old sales order is in done state and you cannot cancel it.
I have found a temporary solution to this problem (i wanted to cancel the original delivered order in this twisted state)
- open the delivery orders from warehouse
- click on the particular delivery order
- click on a product from there
- open:internal moves window opens, click on the reference no. field (something like OUT/0005)
- then in this new window titled OUT/0005 open additional info and change the sales order to some dummy.
- and finally i was able to delete my original order!
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 9/19/13, 8:55 PM|
|Seen: 11110 times|
|Last updated: 4/17/16, 10:09 AM|