Odoo Help

14 Answers

why nobody know realy how to do this ... that is basic i also wanna know how to to this

Yassine TEIMI
1/16/15, 4:09 PM

I have the same problem, is anybody found a solution please ? thanks.

Paul Catinean
12/16/13, 5:09 AM

I think I have finally uncovered the solution behind this, first a launchpad link with a similar problem:

Solution:

Create Invoice for Sales order and cancel it then either:
1. Leave in invoice exception
2. Ignore exception and have the sale order set to "Done"

Hello,

You can cancel sale order by this app, even after deliver items. By click on this , Cancel Sale Order App link.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/cancel_sale_order/ 

Thanks

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 7 8
Rajkot, India
--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--

Emipro has been providing a wide range of business solutions in the domain of ERP & eCommerce. We take pride in serving 1000s of contented customers across the globe with strong roots in the US, Europe & India. Being a Certified Odoo Gold Partner in India as well as the United States, we bring our rich professional experience and unrivaled technical competence to help our customers obtain efficient and cost-effective business solutions in Odoo. With our team of 50+ Odoo Experts and highly experienced business analysts, we serve our customers which are companies of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. 

Our ERP Services:

• Business Need Analysis & GAP Analysis

• ERP Migration

• Odoo Consultancy

• Odoo Implementation & Customization

• Odoo Training & Support

• Odoo Website & eCommerce Development

• Odoo Integration (Marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, Shipping Carriers, Payment Gateways etc.)

Our Achievements:

Reach Us:

Email: info@emiprotechnologies.com

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
5/15/18, 6:19 AM

Hello tim diamond,

There is one app on odoo store which will allow to cancel Sales Order whose Delivery is validated / done.

This module allows you to cancel processed Sales orders by single click.

=> Cancel Delivery Orders attached with Sales Order, even if those are processed.

=> While cancel delivery order, it will affect stock & remove journal entries (If any) created for stock valuation.

=> Cancel Invoices which are created from the sales order.

=> If payment is made for an invoice, it will unreconciled a payment from the invoice & cancel it.

Click here for more details about an App

It also include Cancel stock picking app 
                                Sharmila
                                5/11/17, 8:40 AM

Hi,

Create Invoice for Sales order and cancel it then either:
                                1. Leave in invoice exception
                                2. Ignore exception and have the sale order set to "Done"

Max
                                4/14/16, 1:12 PM

I have the same problem once you have transfered the products you cannot edit/change the delivery  "Stock picking" but in real world this happen frequently, customer can ask add or remove products from the order or simply cancel the order. Once you have generated the delivery you can only reverse the transfer and make a new sales order but the old sales order is in done state and you cannot cancel it. 

Keshav Gupta
                                3/21/14, 5:05 PM

I have found a temporary solution to this problem (i wanted to cancel the original delivered order in this twisted state)

1. open the delivery orders from warehouse
                                2. click on the particular delivery order
                                3. click on a product from there
                                4. open:internal moves window opens, click on the reference no. field (something like OUT/0005)
                                5. then in this new window titled OUT/0005 open additional info and change the sales order to some dummy.
                                6. and finally i was able to delete my original order!
                                1 Comment
                                Elephante, Sean Samborski
                                7/15/14, 4:44 PM

I tried this method in v7 but the reference on the delivery order is still SO0XX so it refuses to delete because of this reference. Even when I deleted that reference from the stock moves.

Ask a Question
                                Writer
                                About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
                                Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now