Cancel Sales Order after Delivered Items
Hi community, thank you in advance for any help suggestions in this questions.
As a company, we've started to implement openerp, and we have run into the following issue.
- We created a sales order, and confirmed it
- Opened delivery screen, and delivered all products to customer location.
- Our customer was not able to pay their bill
- Open delivery screen, clicked return products
- Products were successfully returned to inventory
- Attempt to cancel original delivery order (from which we have already returned products!) Could not, because "delivery lines were in "done" state"
- Attempt again to delete sales order. Could not, because delivery lines that are attached to that record are present.
Why can't delivery lines that are returned be deleted? Is this a bug?
This represents a problem for us. We often open the product screen, and click "Sales order lines" to view where/when we have sold a certain product. However, all the lines from our faulty sales order that we want to delete are showing up. Whats worse is that they are marked with a status of "Done" and not "Cancelled". But we never sold these products! They are back in our inventory.
I'm at a loss of what to do... If anyone has any suggestions for us, we would be gratefully appreciated. We just want to get rid of the sales order. Also, I should mention that we are NOT using the accounting module for our books, and thus don't really mind if what we need to do would throw off accounting..
Thank you very much,