Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can we work E-commerce in odoo, sites like flipkart,ebay etc?

By
rosey
on 2/9/15, 11:48 PM 791 views

I had set up a ecommerce site in my odoo. Configured shop all in that database. Then i access my shop as a customer. Select two product and proceed to payment, enter my details and paid it. But i noticed that there is no provision for the customer/user registration in my ecommerce. I dont know that i miss anything in the configuration.

My concerns:

1. There is no customer registrations.

2.  How can i login at the second time?

3. How can i give pricelist for the ecommerce customers?

4. Where can i find the complete workflow of the odoo ecommerce?

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd

--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--
| 5 1 6
Thrissur, India
--aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd--

aneesh ATEES Infomedia Pvt Ltd
On 2/10/15, 2:24 AM

yes ofcource we can using odoo for e commerce website development.Here option for website development and we can custmize the web forms.

if any new customer comes, where he will register?

rosey
on 2/10/15, 4:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/9/15, 11:48 PM
Seen: 791 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM