Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can we use webkit report module for creating report module in openerp 7.0

on 11/15/13, 8:24 AM 960 views

can we use webkit report module for creating report module in openerp 7.0

yes sure you can . http://codderlight.blogspot.in/search/label/Report

Anil R. Kesariya
on 11/15/13, 8:31 AM

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 11/15/13, 8:32 AM

Hello Rsridevi

Follow this link : You will find example for webkit report in openerp 7

link which you have mentioned me is for linux users...sir i am working on windows 7

on 11/15/13, 8:38 AM

thanks a lot.....i understood very well.....i created a report module for a module to print a form with out fetching any objects.....my issue is when i try to install a module xml architecture error i do not know where i am going wrong....please view this link and help me https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x90ykrocworffkz/rusLpiXGVE

on 11/18/13, 7:06 AM

Hello Sridevi, I am not able to extract the zip file which you shared with me. Mail me your module on a.kesariya.serpentcs@gmail.com than I will check it.Thanks.

Anil R. Kesariya
on 11/20/13, 6:34 AM

hi can you please provide me that how to add salelar foramat

Atul Kumar jain
on 2/22/14, 2:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/15/13, 8:24 AM
Seen: 960 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM