Odoo Help

1 Answer

Francesco OpenCode Italy

--Francesco OpenCode--

| 7 8 11
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo Developer. Python lover. Beer addicted.

LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode Italy
5/27/13, 5:28 AM

When you want use AND operator, you must simply create a filter for each condition. For example, if you want search a product with name "Open" and category "Erp", you firts search for name open and then for category Erp. So you have an AND filter.

6 Comments
Vardan India
5/27/13, 5:32 AM

I want to filter the data between two dates. How to do this?

Maath Iraq
5/27/13, 5:51 AM

You can do it as @Francesco Apruzzese say first filter the date (less than) and then (after the result appear ) you can add new filter (greater than )

Vardan India
5/27/13, 6:00 AM

Try it.This will not give the output between two dates.

Maath Iraq
5/27/13, 6:42 AM

why , how it work -is it as or operator or what?- the result should be true try using another field (not date ) Is the method works as and or not?

Vardan India
5/27/13, 7:04 AM

It seems as you dont know about this. If yes then please have a look first.

Maath Iraq
5/27/13, 8:12 AM

I have filtered Employees according to Date of Birth put the filter first greater than and then put the filter less than It work perfectly with me

Are you need programming code ? or that is enough to use the interface for the User ?

Ask a Question
Writer
Tag
Keep Informed
0 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now