Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can we use "AND" in advanced search between two or more condition?

By
Vardan
on 5/27/13, 5:25 AM 1,787 views

When we add a condition in advanced search, it use "OR" between the condition. Can we change it to "AND" ?

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 5/27/13, 5:28 AM

When you want use AND operator, you must simply create a filter for each condition. For example, if you want search a product with name "Open" and category "Erp", you firts search for name open and then for category Erp. So you have an AND filter.

I want to filter the data between two dates. How to do this?

Vardan
on 5/27/13, 5:32 AM

You can do it as @Francesco Apruzzese say first filter the date (less than) and then (after the result appear ) you can add new filter (greater than )

Maath
on 5/27/13, 5:51 AM

Try it.This will not give the output between two dates.

Vardan
on 5/27/13, 6:00 AM

why , how it work -is it as or operator or what?- the result should be true try using another field (not date ) Is the method works as and or not?

Maath
on 5/27/13, 6:42 AM

It seems as you dont know about this. If yes then please have a look first.

Vardan
on 5/27/13, 7:04 AM

I have filtered Employees according to Date of Birth put the filter first greater than and then put the filter less than It work perfectly with me

Are you need programming code ? or that is enough to use the interface for the User ?

Maath
on 5/27/13, 8:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/27/13, 5:25 AM
Seen: 1787 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM