Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can we navigate through products in the shop only with the product id in the url?

Pascal Tremblay
on 3/6/16, 8:06 PM 352 views

Hello there,

For the moment, this url leads to a product in my shop.

Is it possible to reach the same product but without the bold part? Just with the product id instead?

Thanks for your tip!

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 6 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 3/6/16, 11:48 PM

Hi @Pascal

Yes it can be done. This url:

redirects to:

thanks (once again). perfect

Pascal Tremblay
on 3/7/16, 8:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/6/16, 8:06 PM
Seen: 352 times
Last updated: 3/7/16, 8:28 AM