Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can we hide Minus(-) sign from view not Database?

on 5/15/15, 12:28 AM 464 views

HI Friends,

I am in a situation to hide the (-) sign from chart of accounts balance field.But it should be considered as negative value when operations performing based on this value.Please help me in this situation.Thanks in advance

| 6 4 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
On 5/15/15, 7:12 AM

it may be achieved using custom widget. same as YOUR PREVIOUS QUESTION 

I guess you haven't done that one, that's why you're asking new question on the same topic (alter appearance of field in a view). it's better to do things step by step, not all at once. if you follow my instructions for your another issue and implement custom widget there, then you'll have almost ready solution for this one.

Please give some examples I am new to openerp.Till now i havent wrote any custom widgets.Thanks

on 5/15/15, 7:41 AM

updated my answer with an example widget. you'll need to adapt it to your needs.

on 5/15/15, 8:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/15/15, 12:28 AM
Seen: 464 times
Last updated: 5/15/15, 7:14 AM