This question has been flagged
1 Reply

For example : If i have a product tea : what we want to tea is tea powder and sugar.

Normally we will create a BOM, then we update our stock of tea. Each time this process is time consuming.

Another option : When we add tea as product, add the raw material tea powder&sugar any where in the product

or any connection with the product. If we can connect product with its raw material and when we sale the final product, the raw materials should be decrease in the sale quotation.

ie, when we sale the tea, its raw materials should decrease from the stock.

How it is possible? Any one have idea? Is it possible in Openerp7?

I want this feature in sales module & point of sale.

Discard
Best Answer

Already OpenERP has this future. Just use "Sets/Phantom" type in your BOM.

Goto BOM in manufauturing menu Create your BOM like

Tea(Main Product)

---- Tea Powder
  ---- Sugar

But in your bom type must be "Sets/Phantom".

Go and create sale order for your product "Tea" and confirm it. Now look your delivery order, it consist only tea powder and sugar not a tea.

Discard
Author

can we do this in point of sale?

Yes, we can do.

Author

Is this the same way?

Author

Please reply to me

Yes. Same way only.

Author

But i didnt get any solution.

First create 3 products(which mentioned above). In that one product must be manufacturing type another two products are "buy" type. Go and create "BOM" for main product that type must be "Sets/Phantom". Then create sale order or POS for main product and confirm it. After then check your raw material stock details. In case you are going to create SO, you have to be done delivery order.

First create 3 products(which mentioned above). In that one product must be manufacturing type another two products are "buy" type. Go and create "BOM" for main product that type must be "Sets/Phantom". Then create sale order or POS for main product and confirm it. After then check your raw material stock details. In case you are going to create SO, you have to be done delivery order.

Author

ok, let me try.

Author

Thanks Ayyappan. Its working.

Author

Did you know python code in payroll?

Somewhat. I have worked in 6.1 version. If it will need, analyze and will do.

Author

How can we add child salary rule in parent salary rule?

Sorry, i am not yet updated myself for OpenERP 7.0 HR. Its takes sometime. I will try to answer this as soon as possible.

Author

Its ok. Thanks for your reply.