Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can the Debian package/repo authenticated?

Blaise Alleyne
on 6/24/14, 9:55 PM 1,020 views

I'm using Odoo on Debian 6 with the nightly 7.0 repo ( deb http://nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/deb/ ./ ).

In the past, I've been applying updates to the server via an `apt-get update && apt-get upgrade` manual spacewalk, just saying yes when the "WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated! openerp" message appears. However, I'm using Ansible now to automate these updates, and this is throwing a real wrench into the automation for my Odoo server -- the automated aptitude updates hang/fail because the openerp package is not authenticated...

Because of this, I haven't been able to include my Odoo server in my automation processes -- it's the one server sitting out right now.

Is there a way to authenticate this package/repository so that I can automate aptitude updates of openerp like any other package on any other server? Or is repo/package authentication simply not offered by Odoo?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/24/14, 9:55 PM
Seen: 1020 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM