This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

When i click on a client record to view the client-card, Odoo redirects me to the 'new client' form. Any ideas how to fix this?

Cheers, Nico

Discard
Best Answer

Since when does it show this behaviour? A bit more details would be handy, such as:

• Was the data imported or manually added?
  • Did it work before?
  • What partners have this error (only customers or also suppliers)?
  • What Odoo version are you using?

etc. etc.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Ludo,

I'm a colleague from Nico and I've installed Odoo v8 last Friday. Just now we've created a new database and the only active modules are "CRM", "Social Network", "Instant Messaging" and "Calendar". I've installed Odoo v8 via Git last Friday and just now added a new database, so it's completely 'clean'. 

Nico added a client, which went well. We both noticed that it isn't possible to view a client later. To view a client is only possible when you create a new client. After the new client has been created, you're able to see all other clients and open those. After a refresh (CTRL + F5 or opening a new session), you will get the "create client" form when you want to see a client. 

Like I said, we're using Odoo v8 and installed it from Git last friday. Odoo is running on a fresh Debian 7 installation with Apache running a reverse proxy. 

If you need more information, please let me know. If you would like to take a look around in our installation and try it yourself, that's possible also. Please let me know where to send the details to. 

Best regards,

Martijn Spiekman

360 E-commerce 

Discard