Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I set up a default parameter to load, when i email a quotation. I see it added in my users default parameters, but it still picks nr 5 (portal template) as the default, instead of id:=4.
Any idea on how i can solve this?
Here is a working and cleaner solution, I think.
Check out addons/portal_sale/portal_sale.py and search the function action_invoice_sent in the account_invoice class.
If the module portal_sale is installed, this function makes sure the portal version of the email.template for invoices is set dy default.
I just copy pasted this function/class in my module and changed the reference call to point towards my own version.
Hope that helps soemone.
Here is our solution to change the default mail template when we click on « send by email » in the sale order form.
- I have changed the view sale.order.form to modify the « send by email » button. I have changed action for action_quotation_send_pt.
- I had created a new method with a new name action_quotation_send_pt method. This method is still in the class sale_order (we inherit sale_order). This method is almost the same than the original action_quotation_send but we will change it soon.
from openerp.osv import osv
_inherit = 'sale.order'
def action_quotation_send_pt(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None):
assert len(ids) == 1, 'This option should only be used for a single id at a time.'
irmodeldataaa = self.pool.get('ir.model.data')
template_id = irmodeldataaa.get_object_reference(cr, uid, 'sale', 'email_template_edi_sale')
template_id = False
compose_form_id = irmodeldataaa.get_object_reference(cr, uid, 'mail', 'email_compose_message_wizard_form')
compose_form_id = False ctx = dict()
'views': [(compose_form_id, 'form')],
- We search for the ID of the mail template that we want by default. Here is 24.
- We have changed external identifier record id in sale.email_template_edi_sale. The new record ID is now 24. The id of our default mail template that we want.
- Now, you can see the new « Devis - par courriel », by default, in the « use template » field. It is great!
We are happy!
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/25/14, 2:52 PM|
|Seen: 5589 times|
|Last updated: 4/16/16, 1:13 AM|