Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't see new messages until refresh.

By
Dr Obx
on 5/21/15, 4:10 AM 466 views

By any chance is there anything to change refreshing speed or something to make it visible without pressing F5 or refreshing page ?

what is a delay time for you? (I mean without refresh)

Temur
on 5/21/15, 4:26 AM

What you mean "delay time" i just can't see new messages right after someone send it to me and everytime I have to refresh page to see it :( Because it's based on JS it should work without any action.

Dr Obx
on 5/21/15, 6:16 AM

The message is sent to the server. The JS part would not be flagged when the message is received (a HTML/JS application cannot be a push application). So what would happen is there is a JS daemon running in the Odoo webpage that will periodically fetch the new message. Hence @Temur's question on the delay.

Ivan
on 5/22/15, 7:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/15, 4:10 AM
Seen: 466 times
Last updated: 5/22/15, 7:12 AM