Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't see all leads/opportunities

By
johnCogitae
on 6/12/13, 8:12 AM 2,768 views

Hello ! I've a big problem in V7. Even if I set the right "Responsible" to the Sales for my user, i can't see every leads or opportunities. Only the user Admin, who has this right too, can see every thing. I also try to create a new user with this right but nothing to do .... Only Admin can see every leads and opportunities...

Can you help me?

Thx,

John.

Thomas Soumarmon
On 6/13/13, 8:41 AM

problem has been solved : * the rule "Personal Leads" is assigned to group "See Own Leads" * users belongs to group "See All Leads" * "See All Leads" group inherit from "See Own Leads" so that users added to "See All Leads" also belonged to "See Own Leads"

So the rule "Personal Leads" was used to filter the leads.

Solution : * remove inheritance from "See Own Leads" (and add inheritance from "Employees") * remove affected users from "See Own Leads"

The rule "Personal Leads" is now not triggered for users added to the group "See All Leads"

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 6/12/13, 10:01 AM

Set "leads/opportunities" for your user as per following,

• Go to Settings >> Users
  • Edit your User, Click on Access Rights Tab,
  • In Application you can see Sales
  • Select User: All lead Option, then save your user record,

Now you can see all leads/opportunities.

I already do that ...

johnCogitae
on 6/12/13, 10:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/12/13, 8:12 AM
Seen: 2768 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 1:40 AM