Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't remove Technical Settings from users

By
Grover Menacho
on 12/16/13, 12:47 PM 1,565 views

Hello.

I've some users on my Database, but my problem is happening when I've already checked a value inside Users>Some User>Access Rights>Technical Settings. When I check some of these boolean fields they are already checked on all the users. Is this a problem? Or... is it something normal? For example some users are not allowed to see pricelists, but since it's checked everyone can see it.

How did you add your user group? Via web client or is it a server side scripting?

Abhishek H Menon
on 12/17/13, 6:40 AM

If you added the group via server side, just remove the respective group from the client side and update the module again in which your group is in it.

Abhishek H Menon
on 12/17/13, 6:42 AM

I've updated my question. I'm not creating new groups

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 12/17/13, 10:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/13, 12:47 PM
Seen: 1565 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM