This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I created (my mistake) two invoices for the same client in OpenERP v7.0 so I cancelled one of them and changed partner, lines... Now it is a completly different invoice for a different client.

The point is, while in draft mode, the invoice is printed with no problems, but once I change its status to Open, whenever I try to print the invoice, it stills prints de previous client data on it, it doesn't change the content of the pdf. The data in the database and on screen is changed correctly but not in the printed version.

I'm completly lost. I thought about cache configuration and stuff like that, but even trying to print it from a different computer for the first time it stills print the previous client data. Is there any way to re-generate invoices? How can I re-use that invoice and print it?

Discard
Author

The invoice doesn't have any attchment. I've changed it and waited a couple of days to print it again just in case it were some cache stuff, but it keeps printing the first one.

Best Answer

Check the attachments. In previous version (6 and before at least) OpenERP first checks if any attachment still exists. If it does, it will show you that instead of generating a new invoice. Delete any attachment report and try again.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I found the answer in a previous question here:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/customer-invoice-pdf-not-changing-after-modifications-to-header-9571

I misunderstood the attachment reference from Ludo, but he was right, I thought he was talking about file attachments into the invoice.

Discard