Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't order products by ID

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/14/14, 1:06 PM 1,082 views

Hello there,

We like to modify product.product.tree adding <field name='id'/> 

The new column appears. But when I click on the header « ID » the column doesn't get ordered by ID...

All the others header works well. I can order column with them

Hi Pascal. As info, I tried adding the ID to the field tree view as per your example and can sort on that column (but can't sort on name field).

on 10/14/14, 2:47 PM

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 10/14/14, 3:03 PM

When I click on the header of the column « name », a little arrow appears to indicate that the is sorted. But no arrow in the header of my column « ID ».

How could I get this arrow for my new ID column?

Hi...This.question...me too!! I Treid adding the Id to the field tree View... can't sort on that column (only Default filed Cloumn can sort)... how do can use sort?

on 11/3/14, 10:12 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 10/14/14, 1:06 PM
Seen: 1082 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM