Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't manually confirm payement ! Error while validating constraint

By
Soufiane Mjouh
on 7/5/16, 2:50 PM 254 views

Hi,

I keep getting an error when I try to validate a payement of an invoice !

"Error while validating constraint

The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account.

None"

See here: http://screencast.com/t/skhEIAOMf

Can someone help me resolving it please??

Thank you.

Soufiane Mjouh
On 7/7/16, 3:17 PM

@Ermin, thank you for your answer.

And how can I do that exactly? It's not very clear what I'm supposed to do. Where can I find the "currency assignment"? Where can I find the "counter (offset) account"? What do you mean by journal? Journal Item in the invoices? What do you mean by account? Bank account? "Chart of Accounts" in my accountancy?...

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/6/16, 2:23 AM

Remove the currency assignment in the journal and/or the counter (offset) account.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/16, 2:50 PM
Seen: 254 times
Last updated: 7/7/16, 3:17 PM