Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't install Odoo 8 over Windows 7 64 bits

By
José
on 11/25/14, 3:29 PM 1,878 views

Hello, I have Windows 7 64 bits and I try to install Odoo 8. I have downloaded the last version of the site, I install the application normally, but when I try to enter http://localhost:8069 I get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

I try to reinstall the application but not works.

How can I do? Thanks!

Nake Corporation
On 1/12/15, 1:50 AM

I'm receiving the same problem.  I installed it and it works temporarily before you reboot the server.  Unfortunately there's not many people who run Odoo over Windows, so I've reached out directly to Odoo support.  I will post whatever I can after speaking with them.

Do you have own modules?

José
on 1/19/15, 8:51 AM
Billiard R Made
On 11/26/14, 7:35 AM

Go to your Windows Services and check if these two services, odoo-server-8.0 8.0 and PostgreSQL_For_Odoo - PostgreSQL Server 9.3 are running

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/14, 3:29 PM
Seen: 1878 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM