Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't install magento (v1.7) connector (OpenLabs) for OpenERP (v7) - warning: INSTALL_LIB 'build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7' does not

By
Rebours Philippe
on 8/29/13, 11:33 AM 2,916 views

Hello, I'd like to be able to interface with Magento 1.7 OpenERP 7

For this I followed this tutorial but it does not work.

openerp-magento-connector.readthedocs.org/en/develop/introduction.html

When step install "python setup.py install" module, I have a warning. "warning: INSTALL_LIB 'build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7' does not exist - no Python modules to install"

I'm running Ubuntu 13.04 Server. Where can I find this module?

thank you

Rebours Philippe
On 8/30/13, 12:52 PM

Hello Chris and Borni

have you proceed like Borni indicate

thank you

Yes, those are the instructions I followed. I was able to get it to work so that error message doesn't seem to be critical.

Chris Jones
on 8/30/13, 2:41 PM
Chris Jones
On 8/30/13, 6:12 AM

I've had that same error on 3 different fresh installations of OpenERP on Ubuntu 12.04. It should still work in spite of it though.

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 8/29/13, 7:43 PM

Hi,

before install the module in openerp should execute setup.py install in the module directory.

1-° downloaded this module a format zip .

2°-extract the module which will give a directory

3°-Copy this directory to addons folder of openerp

4°-From the module directory, use the setup.py script with the command[this command generate a directory build]

python setup.py install

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/13, 11:33 AM
Seen: 2916 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM