Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I had two users and then created a couple other test accounts. Now I can't one-click install without paying even if I remove the extra users and restart the server. Is there a way to force OpenERP to see the actual active users vs past created users that aren't in the system any more? I'm trialing this software and I can't demo apps to our president when it's prompting me to pay to do so...
Also, what's the process for installing an app using the command line?
Once you have created more than three users you can still install modules by
1. Downloading them from apps.openerp.com (you need to check for dependancies and follow this process for those first if you don't already have them installed). Make sure you download the correct version (7.0)
2. Unzip the download and place the contents (a folder) in the addons folder server/openerp/addons.
3. Login as admin and go to settings you should see a menu item that says "Update modules list". If you don't see that, you may need to change your Access and enable Technical Settings so you see the "Update Modules List".
4. Update your module list.
5. Click on Installed Modules, and REMOVE the "installed" filter. You should now see your newly downloaded module in red, listed amongst the already installed modules.
6. Click on the module you want to install and then click on the "Install" button.
Your module should be ready to be used now. ( You may need to refresh your browser or even restart your OpenERP server depending on the module - I'm not sure)
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/13/13, 6:44 PM|
|Seen: 1860 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|