Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't import models,fields and API from openerp module (odoo 9)

By
Lulu
on 9/28/16, 12:18 AM 318 views

I'm a newbie in Odoo and python. After tried to make a custom module based on tutorial on odoo v9 page, I found some trouble when running it. It said that can't find the module named openerp. 

Here's the text from my IDE :

Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Program Files (x86)/Odoo 9.0-20160921/server/openerp/addons/openacademy/models/models.py", line 2, in <module> from openerp import models, fields, apiImportError: No module named openerp

Annadurai
On 9/28/16, 2:05 AM

just add Path in your odoo-server.config file and edit--->>>  addons_path = /opt/odoo/9.0/9.0-Ent,/opt/odoo/9.0/9.0/addons,("your custom module path"),

simply copy the path link and paste it.. This will work

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/28/16, 12:18 AM
Seen: 318 times
Last updated: 9/29/16, 3:05 AM