Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't import inventory. Error or bug? [SOLVED]

Nicolás Visús
on 7/21/14, 10:14 AM 796 views

Hi, I'm trying to import inventory from a csv file. The import file is given correctly, with the right products and quantities (I visualize that from the same odoo), but when i valid the invetory, the program does wrongly (imports any quantity to any product).

The fields in the csv file I'm using are:

-Inventories / product / id. de la BD

What can be happening?

Of course, if I do inventory manually this is done correctly. The error or bug happens when I import.

I'm using odoo version (from the odoo oficial page)

NOTA: resolví este inconveniente pero no sé cuál fué el problema. Lo que hice fué cancelar y eliminar todos los invetarios que había hecho a la fecha de manera que sistema quede a cero, y rencién allí cargué el nuevo inventario. De esta manera el sistema lo aceptó y lo cargó correctamente. Desconozco por qué antes no y ahora sí.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/21/14, 10:14 AM
Seen: 796 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM