This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello everyone my name is Daniel, I'm new to this environment about openERP's.

I recently installed the community version in my enterprise's local server which has the Windows Server 2012 R2 OS. But first I want to point out that I installed Alfresco first, Alfresco actually installs PostgreSQL too, I tested Alfresco and it works in the server and I can open it in any PC that is connected to my server's domain.

When I installed Odoo, the installation was going flawless but for some reason when it came to the PostgreSQL installation it said something about "can't start PostgreSQL services" or something like that, is this because Alfresco is running PostgreSQL?, I installed Odoo in advanced mode with the default port numbers, admin user/password, domain, etc.

When I go to the taskbar I see PostgreSQL processes and all of them are running by alfresco's folder, alfresco has its own PostgreSQL folder and so Odoo too. But I tried to find a process running by Odoo and I didn't have success.

I try to open Odoo's as usual "localhost:8069" and it says that site refused the connection.

I'm really getting desperate, I need Odoo to work so I can continue with my proyect (Alfresco+Odoo)

Thanks in advance everyone, have a great day.

Discard
Best Answer

¿the database for Odoo has the same owner than Alfresco? maybe you need a new owner for the odoo database, create new role (maybe odoo) and try to start odoo with another browser (if you use Mozilla, try with chrome).

Discard
Best Answer

If you want to run 2 postgres instances, you should use 2 different ports. In odoo.conf you have to assign the proper port.

Discard