Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't find the Suppliers info in Products?

Henry Lim
on 7/8/13, 4:36 AM 1,128 views

In OpenERP v6, I still can find the information about the Suppliers in Warehouse -> Products. But in OpenERP v7, May I know where can I add the Suppliers info in Warehouse -> Products? Is it any place that i need to activate it? Please advise. Thanks.

Henry Lim
On 7/11/13, 1:27 AM

Please help me on this issue because I already headache and keep on can't find where to activate the column to set the supplier info in product module. My user is keep on chasing me on this. Really appreciate if someone could help me on this. Thank you.

Viktor Aditya
On 7/11/13, 2:17 AM

What kind of info ? as far as i know the supplier info in products is just for procurement process.

Did you mean like this? Supplier Info

you are right! I want the Suppliers to be able to let user to configure but in my OpenERP don't know why can't see it although I already install the purchase module. Please advise.

Henry Lim
on 7/11/13, 2:20 AM

I'm afraid there is something wrong with your database module.. Have you tried to update the module or pull the latest version of OpenERP?

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/11/13, 2:44 AM

Actually previously I have saw the supplier info but don't know since when it disappear. I have check through the access right setting, because I suspect is that problem. However, until now still no work yet. I haven't try on update the module or pull the latest version of OpenERP yet. Can you guide me how to do so? Or any way that can activate back the supplier info in product module? Please advise. Thank you so much.

Henry Lim
on 7/11/13, 2:48 AM

My first suggestion is, try to make a new database and see if the supplier info come out or not... If it still doesnt come out, try to update your database, this will help you http://help.openerp.com/question/1010/ubuntubazaar-update-openerp-through-command-line/

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/12/13, 12:30 AM

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I already try to create a new database with demo data, the supplier info is appear. But I no sure why my current database that using by user can't see the supplier info in product module. Actually before that I still can see the supplier info in my current database but don't know why since when it disappear already. I very curious and don't know where can activate it back. I have try to match the access level from my current database with the new create database but it still the same. That's why I headache and still can't find out the solution. :(

Henry Lim
on 7/12/13, 12:36 AM

I think it's not about access level, somehow your database is broken (or bug? or is there any sequence to install module?) because i found some several cases like you where the field in the system suddenly missing..

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 7/12/13, 1:12 AM

Ya, that's why I keep search through the web and look for the solution but no luck at all. My temporary solution now is just go to debug mode, then manage view then add in the suppliers info myself. I hope who have found the bugs and solution please inform me so that I can know actually what is happening. Thank you so much.

Henry Lim
on 7/12/13, 2:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/8/13, 4:36 AM
Seen: 1128 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM