Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't enter Odoo9 after reinstall it.

By
Hector Calabuig
on 4/12/16, 7:24 AM 489 views

I was testing Odoo 9 but i need a module that is only available on Odoo 8. I unistall the Odoo 9 and install the 8, but when i try to enter odoo appears the following message: 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

I try some thing to solve it but it dont work. Now i cant acces and don't have the odoo database.

Someone knows a solution for it? I try to create the database, but i don't know how to do it withowt the odoo database manager.

Yuriy Litkevich
On 4/14/16, 1:31 PM

I have the same problem, in a openerp-server.log - I see the following:

https://gist.github.com/lit-uriy/c9cb27f8ed740471f9d918a7f326ffbf

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 4/12/16, 8:50 AM

It is impossible to say anything particular without seeing the log entries. Based on my experience, the easiest and fastest way is to start again with a clean install.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/16, 7:24 AM
Seen: 489 times
Last updated: 4/14/16, 1:31 PM