Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can't edit my openERP

on 8/29/14, 10:06 AM 600 views

hello everyone, 

i'm trying to edit "fleet moudle" by coding , so added a button to the "fleet_view.xml" from :  usr/lib/pymodules/python2,7/openerp/addons/fleet.

aflter that i opend openERP and did "update modules list" but nothing happend.

it works ! thanks :D

on 8/29/14, 10:56 AM

so please. mark the answer as correct and vote for it. This helps the community when they are looking for answers

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 8/29/14, 10:56 AM

i can only vote , when i want to mark answer as correct , it give me a popup message: 20 karma is required to perform this action

on 8/29/14, 11:23 AM

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/29/14, 10:20 AM

You have to go to Modules and find fleet module. Click there and press "Update" so your xml is going to be updated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/29/14, 10:06 AM
Seen: 600 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM