Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't delete a contact when I've given an access to the portal

By
Clara Crabeels
on 7/22/16, 4:11 AM 225 views

Hi everybody,

I'm beginning with Odoo and have encountered a problem when I've trie to delete a contact (when I've given access to portal only, for the others : it's OK), I get the following error message : 

Odoo Warning - Validation Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set[object with reference: Users - res.users]

How can I solve the problem and delete the contact ? 
Thanks !
Clara 

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 7/22/16, 6:40 AM

1) Go to users list
2) Remove filter "Regular users only" from search field (top right)
3) After step 2 you see full user list (with portal users)
4) Delete selected user
5) Delete Contact

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/16, 4:11 AM
Seen: 225 times
Last updated: 7/22/16, 2:21 PM