This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I have installed OpenERP 7 on a dedicated LAPP server (12.04 LTS), set up a database, company users etc. I appear to have a functioning install.

I have installed the openerp_mgmtsystem module in order to create/manage nonconformities, but I am having some trouble with permissions (I think?)…

Basically, when logged in as admin everything works as expected. However, when logged in as another user I cannot create nonconformities - the button to create them is missing.

Can anyone with any experience with this module point me in the right direction? I believe I have tried any/all combinations of group permissions which have an effect in so far as they enable or disable sections of the Management System (openerp_mgmtsystem) module, yet the elusive button for creating nonconformities remains missing for all users except for admin.

Thanks in advance!

Simon

Discard
Best Answer

Make sure you add your users to the "Management System User" group.

Discard
Author

Is there somewhere other than the user settings page where I need to be setting groups?

I have tried all combinations of groups (viewer/user/approving user/auditor/manager) in the Management System user settings…

Thanks for your help…

Looks like you found a bug.

Author Best Answer

Is there somewhere other than the user settings page where I need to be setting groups?

I have tried all combinations of groups (viewer/user/approving user/auditor/manager) in the Management System user settings…

Thanks for your help…

Discard
Author Best Answer

This was indeed a bug, fix has already been released.

Discard