Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can't add new field in view 555

By
Hicham
on 10/21/13, 7:41 AM 796 views

Hi, I try to add a new fields in a view 555 but i had a error message : "Une erreur est apparue lors de la validation du/des champ(s) arch: XML non valide pour l'architecture de la vue" i add fields in other view with succes but in "Picking out" it doesn't work !!

any ideas to solve this probleme ?

Thanks

Invalid XML architecture. How were you modifying the XML? Also, view 555 means nothing, as that's just a database ID. You always need to refer to XML IDs. Installing modules in a different order will change what view ID #555 will be. Post your XML modification.

Brett Lehrer
on 10/21/13, 3:28 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/21/13, 7:41 AM
Seen: 796 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM