Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can same tasks be merged?

By
Geetha
on 8/30/16, 5:35 AM 197 views

how to merge same tasks  ?

Geetha
On 9/6/16, 1:40 AM

Thanks,

I found that there is no custom module for merging tasks .But i want to merge same task through my custom module will you please suggest me that what are the fields to me considered for merging how to create merge drop down in action menu.

Yash Pancholi (yap)
On 8/30/16, 9:43 AM

Hello Geetha,

Tasks can not be merged on the basis of their similar characteristics or data in odoo.

Thanks.

Thanks ,for your answer may i know reason behind your answer ,what characteristic make tasks not able to merge

Geetha
on 8/31/16, 12:07 AM

For eg, you have the feature of merging contacts in odoo, which doesn't applies same way for the tasks, that requires a development to have this feature for merging tasks.

Yash Pancholi (yap)
on 8/31/16, 2:43 AM

Thanks,

I found that there is no custom module for merging tasks .But i want to merge same task through my custom module will you please suggest me that what are the fields to me considered for merging how to create merge drop down in action menu.

Geetha
on 9/6/16, 1:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/16, 5:35 AM
Seen: 197 times
Last updated: 11/3/16, 6:16 AM