Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The Question has been closedby
I've seen videos and have looked at some community modules but nothing I've tried works.
How are people getting this working?
UPC is now supported in ReportLab 2.7.
1) Remove the 'old' version of ReportLab:
sudo apt-get purge python-reportlab
2) If you don't have easy_install available, then install it:
sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
3) Install the 'new' version of ReportLab
sudo easy_install reportlab
4) Add support to OpenERP for UPC by adding an entry to the end of the codes dictionary in server/openerp/report/render/rml2pdf/trml2pdf.py:
'upc': lambda x: createBarcodeDrawing('UPCA', value=x, **args),
5) Add the default_code (or the field you use for UPC) to addons/product/report/product_label.xml:
<default_code type="field" name="default_code"/>
6) Make changes to addons/product/report/product_label.xsl to use the new tag and the default_code field:
<barCode code='upc' height="35.0" width="55.0"> <xsl:value-of select="default_code"/> </barCode>
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/2/13, 9:26 PM|
|Seen: 2877 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|