Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can odoo Automatically download bank and credit card transaction from bank in odoo bank and cash statements?

By
santhosh
on 12/9/14, 2:09 AM 1,208 views

Hi,

I have configured my bank account details in odoo ccounting module what i need is, can odoo automatically download my bank and credit card transactions from my bank to odoo bank and cash statements.if it possible means how can i achive this can any one hel me...

Thanks in advance......

santhosh
On 12/10/14, 1:00 AM

Hi Mr.zuher83,

Thank you for your quick response, can you tell me with this app i can directly download my bank transaction details from bank and use that information in Odoo. means i am asking like when we give bank credentials it directly fetch my transactions details from my bank and show it here(Odoo).

zuher83
On 12/9/14, 6:03 AM

Look https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment

Hi Mr.zuher83, Thank you for your quick response, can you tell me with this app i can directly download my bank transaction details from bank and use that information in Odoo. means i am asking like when we give bank credentials it directly fetch my transactions details from my bank and show it here(Odoo).

santhosh
on 12/10/14, 1:01 AM

This depends on your file format, the transaction protocol ... Make a request on issues to GIT

zuher83
on 12/12/14, 7:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/14, 2:09 AM
Seen: 1208 times
Last updated: 4/9/15, 8:18 AM