Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can not duplicate taxes even after installing patch to fix this bug...

on 1/11/14, 10:44 AM 669 views

I have just installed this patch a launchpad patch for openobject-addons with the id 1081073 (sorry, but I am not allowed to post links).

After installing it, I restarted oep_server, but the patch still has no effect. System still claiming that I can not copy tax because of same name... Can anybody duplicate taxes and tell me how to achieve that?

Valaeys Stéphane
On 12/29/14, 8:36 AM

I am not sure if you are still looking for a solution, but the problem stems from translations. You can see that the failing line of code comes from the copy_translations method of the orm.py file. I couldn't quite figure out how to solve this effectively, so the workaround is to switch your environment to English. There there is zero problems to duplicate taxes.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/11/14, 10:44 AM
Seen: 669 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM