Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I view the company Structure?

By
priyankahdp
on 3/11/14, 6:04 AM 1,713 views

In the admin account I have created a multi-company structure. One parent(Company A) and 3 children (Company B, Company C and Company D). One of those children (Company D) again has another two children (Company E and Company F).

1.Company A- 1.1 Company B - 1.2 Company C -1.3 Company D- 1.3.1 Company E - 1.3.2 Company F

From the admin account I can see the tree view of these companies. I created a user account for company D where that user can only view Company E and F's account details. The user can view the details but cant see the tree structure for D, E and F. Is it possible to view?

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 3/11/14, 7:09 AM

I think is not possible because by default user whose belong to a Company D can automatically see all information about company D and his children companies. Also i think is a bad configuration because why you want to create an user in a company and you don't want him to see any information about this compagny.

I want that user to see the children company details and the tree view of company structure. But I can view only the details not the structure. Is is not possible to see both the company structure and company details

priyankahdp
on 3/12/14, 12:38 AM

1- You have to give him multi companies usability access 2- You will create new menu item and associate Company's Structure window action 3 - In the new item you have juste create add one of user's group

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 3/12/14, 12:25 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/11/14, 6:04 AM
Seen: 1713 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM