Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I use a barcode scanner Odoo 9.0 Community?

By
Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze
on 11/14/16, 4:35 PM 139 views

Please can anyone confirm that I can use a scanner with the Odoo 9.0 Community version?

Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze
On 11/15/16, 4:40 AM

Yes, I will use the scanner at the point of sale only. 

Vitalij Eremeev
On 11/15/16, 4:01 AM

Hello Chioma,

could you please tell me a bit more about how you're going to use a barcode scanner? 

If you want to use the scanner with POS, then it's possible. If you are going to use the scanner for warehouse operations then you need to use Odoo Enterprise. It's also possible to use mERP Warehouse app (https://xpansa.com/merp-warehouse/xpansa-presents-merp-warehouse-app/) + professional barcode computer (such as Zebra MC3200 and Zebra MC40) with a community version of Odoo.

Aldi Sugandi
On 11/15/16, 2:45 AM

sure you can, i was use barcode scanner too in my POS on odoo 9 community

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/14/16, 4:35 PM
Seen: 139 times
Last updated: 11/17/16, 3:27 PM