Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I syncronise OpenERP with Sage 50 Accounts

By
Sean Kennedy
on 6/17/13, 12:44 PM 2,746 views

We are using Sage 50 Accounts 2013 for our main invoicing and accounts and we would like to use OpenEERP for it's CRM functions.

Is it possible to connect OpenERP to Sage to sync the customer details, and preferably pull invoice info into OpenERP too?

Thanks

dave ellis
On 6/17/13, 1:59 PM

You will need to synchronise the data across. I believe Sage uses their own proprietary database. I use some open source software called TalenD, to create interfaces between databases. Perhaps, if there is a jdbc driver available for sage, you may be able to create a interface between the two systems.

You could export from Sage first and then run the interface on the exported files, if you want one way from Sage as well?

Sorry I could not be any more help.

Thanks - I'll have a look at TalenD - I believe Sage 50 can be accessed via ODBC (at least older versions could!). May be useful for getting stock updates to Magento too!

Sean Kennedy
on 7/5/13, 12:48 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/13, 12:44 PM
Seen: 2746 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM