Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I set the destination location for a sale order?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 3/6/13, 8:58 PM 1,306 views

I've enabled

• Settings/Sales/ Allow a different address for delivery and invoicing.
  • Settings/Warehouse/ Manage multiple locations

When creating a sales order, I can pick the destination address but I can't pick the location. I've defined many locations at that address. I can go into the delivery order and change the destination location of every item. Can the salesman enter the location when filling out the sales order? The customer definition includes a default destination location.

Interesting for us also, we have also different Partner locations. Waiting for an answer.

wjn
on 4/23/13, 1:34 PM

Also waiting for an answer for this question.

Elevenmidia
on 5/13/14, 2:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 8:58 PM
Seen: 1306 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM