This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm investigating the warehouse module and find it very hard to understand. It doesn't seem to fit my needs. 
It looks like it's ment to be for huge companies, but I'm just a small company. 

My requirements are this: I have 2 sheds with each about 10 stands with 5 shelves. My products are on these shelves and in my warehouse system I want to be able to see on which shelf my product is.

When I put the product on the shelf I want to scan the barcode on the shelf and on the product so my computer knows where the product is.

Is this possible?

Discard
Best Answer

Yes you can do it, after installing the Stock module, open the Inventory TAB under the Product form view and fill in the desired infos for the Storage Location ( Rack, Row, and Case).

Just use Rack for Shed, Row for Stand, and Shelf for Case.

You can also replace the the terms Rack, Row, and Case, by Shed, Stand, and Shelf (if you want)

Discard
Author

There is no module 'Stock' ?

What version of odoo are you using ?

The module stock (technical name) is known as "Warehouse managemnt"

Best Answer

L.S.

I came across this question because i was looking for the option to scan a location in a put away scenario.
The idea: label every Rack/Row/Case with a barcode sticker and simply scan the location on a put away. 

Is this possible with a standard module or configuration?

kr,

angelo

Discard

@angelo Post a new question

ok please close this one.