Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can i make a field editable in a tree view ?

By
mohsel
on 7/10/14, 5:55 AM 3,410 views

By clicking on it the same way in the invoice lines ?

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 7/10/14, 6:32 AM

HI,

You can do the same by adding editable="bottom". 
E.g.:
<field name="invoice_line">
    <tree string="Invoice lines" editable="bottom">
        <field name="sequence" widget="handle" />
        <field name="name"/>
    </tree>
</field>

Santi
On 7/10/14, 11:31 AM

Great Nehal, i had been trying to find that answer before. I have tried your suggestion on the "stock.move.tree" for the Delivery Orders product trew view, it works and accomplishes what I wanted somehow, but now I get an error when I try to add a new item to the Delivery Order: 

Error: Could not get field with name 'product_id' for onchange 'onchange_quantity(product_id, product_qty, product_uom, product_uos)'

Any idea why I get that?

Also, with the solution you provided the Stock Move Form is not availible anymore for the move lines (same as with Invoice lines)....do you know if it's possible to have a "hybrid" solution, making the lines in tree view editable and at the same time be able to open the move line form?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/14, 5:55 AM
Seen: 3410 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM