Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I install v6 maintenance management app (cmms) in V7?

By
David Taylor
on 12/2/13, 2:48 AM 2,572 views

I would like to use OpenERP V7 to manage the maintenance of heavy equipment and vehicles. CMMS for V6 is the only app I have been able to find so far that seems suitable, Will this app work with V7? I would also like to know what whether V& is or is not backward compatible with V6.

Thanks,

DT

I doubt that because python 3 and 2 are not compatible

kaynis
on 12/2/13, 4:42 AM
imad
On 7/7/14, 10:14 AM

hi Mr elkafil can you tell me what changes can I do to integrate CMMS in openerp 7

elkafil
On 12/2/13, 1:11 PM

we just migrate cmms 6 to cmms 7 here www.nextma.com/download/gmao/7/cmms_v7.tar.gz

some modification are required to adapt to fleet management

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/2/13, 2:48 AM
Seen: 2572 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM