Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I install this on my GoDaddy hosted website?

By
Neil Hendrick
on 12/23/13, 3:31 PM 4,318 views

I host my company's website at godaddy, i-aps.com. Can I install OpenERP there on a subdomain like OpenERP.i-APS.com ?

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 12/23/13, 3:37 PM

possibly, if you have command line access to the server you are on.

The dedicated server probably has this, the $1.99 hosting special probably does not.

godaddy would better be able to tell you about what their product allows you to do.

A Virtual Private Servers (VPS) or Dedicated Server is needed - standard 'web hosting' doesn't give you (a) your own server or (b) enough access to install software.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 12/23/13, 6:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/13, 3:31 PM
Seen: 4318 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM