Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I give OpenERP certification exam without training. I am studying on my own

By
Amol Gangajaliwale
on 12/2/13, 2:56 AM 730 views

Hello , Guys

1) I have an issue regarding split payment . suppose if my customer make check payment at once (Rs200000) for my two events. And if I have to arrange this payment lets say 12500 for one event and 75000 for the other in my account how will I do it

2) Vendor bill to multiple SO

3) add multiple allotment partner in my Quotation
Thanks in Advance

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 12/2/13, 6:19 PM

What does this have to do with the title? Not sure this is a good way to get answers ..

Actually it was my mistake , I didn't realize it that I need to write below in details ..I am really very sorry.

Amol Gangajaliwale
on 12/9/13, 3:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/2/13, 2:56 AM
Seen: 730 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM