Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I create my own templates for Quotations, invoices etc.

By
C. Makkinje
on 9/2/14, 6:30 AM 491 views

Good afternoon,

I am examining your free account (max 2 users) on usabillity for my company. I have come a long way setting up but now I have printed a quotation and to be honest I don't like the format. Can you help me out were to find the template so I can adjust it to my companies corporate identity?

Best regards,

Cor Makkinje

Michael Bos
On 9/2/14, 11:02 AM

Dear Cor,

You can use different modules for that. You can install the OpenOffice plugin or the Aeroo web reports (you can find both under the Settings menu and then select modules).

For the First one I know what you need to do for the second one I don't. I have never worked with the free online accounts, but AFAIK it should be exactly the same.

For the First one :

1. Install the Openoffice plugin and follow the installation steps. (make sure the plugin is loaded into openoffice writer).
  2. Make a connection with your server. You can do this by clicking on OpenERP Report Designer in the top and then click on server parameters. Here you fill in your administartor account details.
  3. In the OpenERP Report Designer Menu click on Modify Existing Report and search for the report you want to edit.
  4. Make changes you want. (Mostly Trial and Error in the beginning). Always make a backup of the original file before modifing.
  5. In the OpenERP Report Designer menu you click on Send to server.
  6. Print the edited report and see if it is what you want it to be. If yes, you are done. If not, repeat steps 3 till 6.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/2/14, 6:30 AM
Seen: 491 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM