1) Make sure the "Use pricelists to adapt your price per customers" option is checked from the menu sequence
Settings â£ Configuration â£ Sales
2) Make sure the "Manage pricelist per supplier" option is checked from the menu sequence
Settings â£ Configuration â£ Purchases
3) Define pricelists from the menu sequence
Sales â£ Configuration â£ Pricelists â£ Pricelists
4) Once the pricelist is defined you have to link at least one version. You can create a new version directly from the pricelist or from the menu sequence
Sales â£ Configuration â£ Pricelists â£ Pricelist Versions
The version contains all of the rules that enable you to calculate a price for a product and a given quantity.
5) Start by setting the Name of this associated version. If the list only has a single version, you can use the same name for the pricelist and the version. In the Price List field, select the pricelist you created (this is not necessary if you create the version directly from the pricelist).
Then set the Start Date and End Date of this version. The fields are both optional: if you do not set any dates the version will be permanently active. Only one version may be active at any one point, so bear this in mind when creating them. Use the Active field in the versions to activate or disable a pricelist version.
A pricelist version is made up of a set of rules that apply to the basic product prices.
You define the conditions for a rule in the first part of the screen labelled Rules Test Match. The rule applies to the Product or Product Template and/or the named Product Category. If a rule is applied to a category, then it is automatically applied to all of its subcategories too (using the tree structure for product categories).
If you set a minimum quantity in Min. Quantity, the rule will only apply to a quantity equal to or larger than the quantity set. This way, you can define reduced rates in steps according to the quantities ordered.
Several rules can be applied to an order. OpenERP evaluates these rules by sequence number, to determine which rule(s) to apply to the specified price calculation. If several rules are valid, only the first in sequence is used for the calculation. The Sequence field determines the order, starting with the lowest number and working up.
Once a rule has been selected, the system has to determine how to calculate the price from the rule. This operation is based on the criteria set out in the lower part of the form, labelled Price Computation.
More information at https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing/