Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I configure incoming mail to add the mail message as a comment to a project/partner?

By
Maurizio Sani
on 2/21/14, 1:18 PM 1,012 views

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure my OpenERP incoming mail with this behaviour: when OpenERP receive a mail, the mail body should be insert as a comment (log note) of the project (not task) or the partner identified by the e-mail alias.

I think that the only way is by configure a server action (setting the creation of a mail message) but I don't understand the way to recover the res_id identified by OpenERP...

Can anyone help me with an example?

Thanks,

Maurizio S.

Ali Ravani
On 2/22/14, 6:51 AM

Hello,

You can store the Email in comment field, But its not possible through configuration in OpenERP. Only way to achieve this to add some python code, Means customization in Module.

Thanks,

Ali.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/14, 1:18 PM
Seen: 1012 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM