Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I Call Method or Function When Click Button Add an item in line or ids ?

By
Miftah
on 1/28/15, 4:50 AM 762 views

I have field "Product" with many2one type (to product.product) in item_ids wizard stock.transfer_details. I need to filter the product, so only the product in move.lines can show in Product field. But I am confused how to add domain in this condition. Can I call method to return domain when Click Add an item ??

What do you mean by "domain in line"?

Ivan
on 1/28/15, 5:24 AM

I have field "Product" with many2one type (to product.product) in item_ids wizard stock.transfer_details. I need to filter the product, so only the product in move.lines can show in Product field. But I am confused how to add domain in this condition?

Miftah
on 1/28/15, 5:55 AM

Best is to use on_change mechanism on the item_ids. Use the id as the field to filter and collate the ids from the item_ids.

Ivan
on 1/28/15, 7:12 AM

How to add on_change on item_ids? Are you mean use on_change in one of fields on item_ids?

Miftah
on 1/29/15, 4:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/28/15, 4:50 AM
Seen: 762 times
Last updated: 7/10/15, 10:50 AM