Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can I buy some of the Odoo v9 Enterprise modules to use on the Community Edition?

By
opera
on 12/16/15, 1:57 PM 667 views

some modules are only available for odoo 9  Entreprise version, is it a possibility to buy them for use them on my server? 

Like Shippers integration: UPS, DHL and FedEx

Thanks.

good question. I wouldn't be surprised whether you'll end up in some sort of license incompatibility that way. Thanks for that go to Odoo S.A. I'd say.

gunnar
on 12/16/15, 10:05 PM
Kurt Haselwimmer
On 12/17/15, 2:30 AM

If the moduie is advertised on the app store then I see no reason why it will not work on enterprise.

If it is not advertised then you need to get an odoo enterprise license to self-host - this costs a fixed amount per use per month, and there is a minimum number of users - you would need to go through an odoo partner in your local territory such as bloopark or openfellas - see here:- https://www.odoo.com/partners/country/germany-56

@Kurt I think he is talking about buying a module that is within the Enterprise package. So only buy one module from the Enterprise pack, loose.

Yenthe
on 12/17/15, 3:56 AM

If you want to pick and choose enterprise modules you have to do so here:- https://www.odoo.com/pricing#num_users=1&custom_apps=0 - this is for the Odoo Saas. If you want to host yourself you are going to need to take out an enterprise license.

Hertford Developments Limited, Kurt Haselwimmer
on 12/17/15, 4:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/15, 1:57 PM
Seen: 667 times
Last updated: 12/17/15, 2:45 AM