Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can Events be shown in a calendar view?

Bruce Letterle
on 11/16/14, 11:45 AM 664 views

On the public website is there any way to show the Events in a calendar view instead of a list view?

Maybe some clarification would help. I'm asking about the Marketing Events, which I have added to my website. I see there is a Calendar view option in the admin area with Kanban, List and Form views. Is there any way to display events in the calendar view on the public website?

Bruce Letterle
on 2/3/15, 4:43 PM
Jordan Vrtanoski
On 2/12/15, 3:50 AM

There is no standard calendar view for the website. One needs to build the view by himself if he wants to show the events in a form of calendar.

Coralie Cardon
On 2/12/15, 3:25 AM

if you find a solution i take it :) 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/16/14, 11:45 AM
Seen: 664 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM